There are different ways to assess the refractive status of your patient´s eyes. Hundreds of years ago, Native American tribes used the binary star as a non-quantitative measurement of visual acuity. Testing was based only on subjective factors and individual responses.
Although nowadays this refractive test is still based on subjective responses from the patient, technology has made possible the development of more precise and accurate measurement tools for refraction.
With i.Polatest® visual performance for both eyes can be determined at the same time, taking into account the complexity and multidimensionality of vision as well as the interaction between the two eyes.
Being able to test vision binocularly based on polarization separation, i.Polatest® provides a superior and efficient way to screen and measure binocular vision deficiencies.
Discover what makes i.Polatest® the perfect partner in the examination room.
Facts at a Glance
- Homogenous illumination and high contrast of the optotypes
- Separation technology for 45°/135° polarization axes
- Flat screen design with premium glass front panel prevent steps or shadows
- More than 45 different monocular, binocular and astigmatism optotypes for thorough vision testing
- High flexibility for structuring the test routine and sequence
- Touch screen operation allows selecting the required functions directly on the screen
- Optional: i.Polatest® includes an IR remote control; touchscreen panel optional.