With the help of i.Terminal 2, lens fitting becomes comfortable and enjoyable for your patients, as they see that you are willing to go the extra mile to provide the latest lens design and ensure relaxed vision.
1. Selecting the right frame
2. Frame and lens fitting
3. Lens selection
After selecting the right frame, mount the calibration tool and place correctly on your patient´s face.
Capture your patient´s individual fitting parameters using the i.Terminal 2. With the click of a button, one front and one side picture of your patient will be captured. After this, you can adjust the markers on the frame directly on the pictures and the system will calculate the data automatically for you.
Based on the results of your patient´s data, you can identify and recommend the ZEISS lens which suits his or her visual requirements best. All collected centration data can be sent easily to ZEISS manufacturing sites via i.Com 3.
Facts at a Glance
- Using the i.Terminal 2 is 60% faster than using manual measuring procedures
- Taking the personal measurements using an i.Terminal 2 is 84% more accurate than a manual process.
- Enables measurement of highly ametropic patients through proprietary vergence control technology
- Can be used with any type of frame including large-sized sunglasses and sports frames
- Fast photo acquisition
- Auto-focus technology allows flexibility in patient positioning
- Intuitive software, with option for touch screen operation and automated recognition of suspect measurements
(Source: i.Terminal 2 in-house trial conducted by an independent eye care professional in UK in 2012)
Dr. Craig Meckelborg, FYI Doctors, Canada