CLARUS 500 for $199/month*
- Newest ultra-widefield retinal camera from ZEISS, allows clinicians to use color to their diagnostic advantage.
- Captures clear and accurate images from the macula to the far periphery with high-resolution image down to 7 microns.
- Simple, stable and intuitive, designed to optimize each patient's experience.
- Live IR preview - Allows the technician to optimize alignment – intervene with lid and lash, and remove image artifacts before capturing an image.
Dr. Jeff Goodhew, OD, Oakville, Ontario
There are several things that impress me about the camera. The first being the true colour fundus image, it’s exactly the same as what you would get through direct observation. In addition to that, the clarity of the images is stunning, down to 7 microns which makes disease detection and tracking that much easier.
Dr. Nelson, MD, British Columbia
With COVID-19 precautions in place, I am very thankful to have quality CLARUS 500 wide-field images. PPE causes significant challenges during traditional fundoscopy, and the CLARUS 500 can be an alternative means of viewing the retina in appropriate patients.
* (i) 12 months at $199 / month, followed by 36, 48 or 60 months at level payments; (ii) OAC; (iii) Offer available until December 31st, 2020