Every day, you rely on your Slit Lamp as a workhorse for routine assessments, advanced diagnostic examinations and post-op check-ups.
The new ZEISS SL 800 is a premium LED slit lamp which offers best-in-class ergonomics for your comfort, combined with superior optics and extensive illumination options. With modular imaging solutions and a wide range of accessories available, the system can be easily tailored to meet your needs and optimize your workflow.
- TrueView Optics: apochromatic ZEISS lenses with anti-reflex coating provide you with true-to-life colour and high contrast images.
- VarioLight: the integrated LED light source is accompanied by a halogen filter giving you advantages of both illumination characteristics.
- Continuous magnification steps – 6x, 10x, 16x, 25x, 40x – show more detailed structures and give you enhanced insights.
Larger ZEISS lenses enable a better light-throughput. And in combination with the anti-reflex coating, they provide a high-definition image in true-to-life colour with high contrast – even in 40x super magnification. Moreover, the apochromatic optimization greatly reduces chromatic and spherical aberrations in favor of visualizing structural details.
With the VarioLight feature, you can now select your preferred examination light – cold-white or warm-white. This allows you to gain a sharper and clearer image, as well as a more natural fundus impression. Together with the integrated and optional filters and diffusor, you are equipped with an all-around setup for the observation of anterior and posterior segment.1
A slight bluish illumination benefits scattering and helps to identify irregularities within the anterior segment.
The warm halogen-like colour temperature supports a more natural fundus impression.
The redesigned filter characteristics provide a red-free, high-contrast image to improve the visualization of blood vessels.
In combination with the optional yellow filter, it provides enhanced contrast during fluorescence analysis.
For differentiated observation of the retinal layers.
Next to the modern design of the ZEISS SL 800 slit lamp, the modularity and the wide range of optional components and accessories adapt to your individual needs whenever necessary.
- The optional ZEISS SL Imaging Solution enables convenient capturing of high-quality images and videos for documentation, patient consultation or presentation.
- Available as optional component the Fundus VarioView enables you to increase binocular field of view while examing the posterior segment.1
- For measuring intraocular pressure the AT 030 applanation tonometer can be integrated.
a. To qualify for this promotion a purchase order must be received by April 30th, 2021.
b. Promotion is only available to customers based in Canada.