SL 800 Premium LED from ZEISS
Premium optical quality with a high level of comfort
Every day, you rely on your Slit Lamp as a workhorse for routine assessments, advanced diagnostic examinations and post-op check-ups.
The new ZEISS SL 800 is a premium LED slit lamp which offers best-in-class ergonomics for your comfort, combined with superior optics and extensive illumination options. With modular imaging solutions and a wide range of accessories available, the system can be easily tailored to meet your needs and optimize your workflow.
Watch Dr. Ike Ahmed sharing his experience with ZEISS SL 800 and SL Imaging Solution
- TrueView Optics: apochromatic ZEISS lenses with anti-reflex coating provide you with true-to-life colour and high contrast images.
- VarioLight: the integrated LED light source is accompanied by a halogen filter giving you advantages of both illumination characteristics.
- Continuous magnification steps – 6x, 10x, 16x, 25x, 40x – show more detailed structures and give you enhanced insights.
Superior optics for high-definition image quality
True-to-life colour even in 40x super magnification
Larger ZEISS lenses enable a better light-throughput. And in combination with the anti-reflex coating, they provide a high-definition image in true-to-life colour with high contrast – even in 40x super magnification. Moreover, the apochromatic optimization greatly reduces chromatic and spherical aberrations in favor of visualizing structural details.
Extensive illumination and filter options
With the VarioLight feature, you can now select your preferred examination light – cold-white or warm-white. This allows you to gain a sharper and clearer image, as well as a more natural fundus impression. Together with the integrated and optional filters and diffusor, you are equipped with an all-around setup for the observation of anterior and posterior segment.1
A slight bluish illumination benefits scattering and helps to identify irregularities within the anterior segment.
The warm halogen-like colour temperature supports a more natural fundus impression.
Green filter (“red free“)
The redesigned filter characteristics provide a red-free, high-contrast image to improve the visualization of blood vessels.
In combination with the optional yellow filter, it provides enhanced contrast during fluorescence analysis.
For differentiated observation of the retinal layers.
Enhance your focus.
Innovative operator concept.
- With AutoView control, you can easily change magnification with the motorized two-button mechanism next to the joystick.
- The QuickStop electronic brake activates with no need to release the joystick.
- The intelligent stand-by EcoMode saves energy by shutting down automatically when not in use.
Next to the modern design of the ZEISS SL 800 slit lamp, the modularity and the wide range of optional components and accessories adapt to your individual needs whenever necessary.
- The optional ZEISS SL Imaging Solution enables convenient capturing of high-quality images and videos for documentation, patient consultation or presentation.
- Available as optional component the Fundus VarioView enables you to increase binocular field of view while examing the posterior segment.1
- For measuring intraocular pressure the AT 030 applanation tonometer can be integrated.