Relaxed tired eyes, feel less eye strain, and experience clear and sharp vision. ZEISS EnergizeMe eyeglass lenses are the first in the world to be specially designed for the needs of contact lens wearers.
They’re the complete solution for stress-free vision after removing your contact lenses. These eyeglass lenses feature an innovative design tailored to the visual behavior of contact lens wearers, combined with a lens coating optimized for clear, sharp vision in the digital world. The glasses for contact lens wearers – treat your eyes to a new, refreshed feeling.
These days every contact lens wearer has at least one pair of glasses to give their eyes a break after hours of contact lens wear. And frequently using smartphones and tablets causes additional eye strain. But did you know that these glasses can address both these problems and more?
Enjoy more comfortable vision and refreshed eyes when switching to glasses after removing your contact lenses. ZEISS EnergizeMe eyeglass lenses provide contact lens wearers with something more than a typical pair of glasses. These are specially optimized for contact lens wearers' visual behavior, and provide sharp, clear vision in the digital world.
Who doesn't know the feeling? After wearing contact lenses for hours on end, your eyes are tired and your vision is no longer as clear as you'd like. Switching to glasses is definitely the right decision.
Thanks to their special lens design, ZEISS EnergizeMe eyeglass lenses are specially modified to accommodate contact lens wearers' typical visual behavior and make switching to glasses a piece of cake – all while giving your eyes a break. Enjoy truly refreshed eyes that are ready for whatever comes next.
Even if you’re not a ”digital native,” we all are using digital devices more and more. This shift has caused our visual habits to fundamentally change: reading on digital devices requires a shorter reading distance, and causes our eyes to shift frequently from near to far and back again. In particular using a smartphone, tablet or a similar digital device for an extended period of time can result in stressed or overly tired eyes. ZEISS EnergizeMe eyeglass lenses for contact lens wearers feature a special technology which makes it easier to read books, newspapers, magazines, and on all kinds of digital devices. They’re an excellent way to prevent digital eye strain.
No matter if it's a smartphone, an LED lamp, a monitor, TV, tablet or an e-reader: modern light sources emit more blue light than we've ever experienced before. Blue light may be dangerous, and many people find it unpleasant and stressful for their eyes. It also adversely impacts our biorhythms. A special blue light filter in your eyeglass lenses can provide you with more comfortable vision.
UV is always around. Even on cloudy days. UV radiation represents a health risk for your eyes but as also to the eye surroundings. Do you always protect your eyes when you are outdoors? Now all clear lenses from ZEISS come with full UV protection!
The special properties of the lens filter out harmful UV rays and provide your eyes with lasting protection.
High-performance lens coatings make lenses extremely resistant to scratches or static dust particles. The benefit: your lenses remain dirt-free for longer, ensuring that they're significantly easier to clean. The same holds true for ZEISS EnergizeMe eyeglass lenses: in addition to their special blue light filter, they come standard with a cutting-edge hard coating and superior long-lasting cleanability.
ZEISS EnergizeMe eyeglass lenses for contact lens wearers are available in three designs, individualized for the wearer's lifestyle and age. Your eye care professional will be happy to help you come up with the solution to meet your needs.
Our ZEISS EnergizeMe Single Vision lenses are optimally suited for active ”digital natives” between 20 and 35 years of age. They come standard with a DuraVision BlueProtect coating and feature Digital Inside Technology, making them perfect for relaxing young, stressed eyes.
Eyeglass and contact lens wearers between about 30 and 40 years of age benefit from ZEISS EnergizeMe Digital lenses, which come standard with DuraVision BlueProtect and Digital Inside Technology – ensuring more comfortable, relaxed vision.
They’re the ideal addition for those over 40 who wear progressive or multifocal contact lenses. ZEISS EnergizeMe Progressive with DuraVision BlueProtect and Digital Inside Technology delivers sharp, clear vision and relaxed eyes.
The following rule applies to every pair of glasses: the lighter they are, the better. And this not only holds true for the frames. High-quality materials and precise technology enable the manufacture of ZEISS single vision lenses which are as thin and light as possible – even with a high prescription. This ensures maximum wearer comfort with only minimum weight.
1. Contact lenses and glasses are the perfect team as long as they're well-matched. However, many people aren't aware that their contact lenses must be fitted just as carefully as glasses, so make sure you have your eyes examined by an eye doctor. Perfect vision and excellent wearer tolerance – these two factors are indispensable for enjoying better quality of life.
2. Contact lenses should never be worn 24/7. Give your eyes a break – and some fresh air. Experts generally advise against wearing contact lenses for longer than eight hours.
3. Cleaning your contact lenses daily is an absolute must! Only use the products recommended by your eye care professional for cleaning, storing and rinsing off your contact lenses. Change the storage solution in your contact case every day and treat yourself to a new contact case every three to six months.
4. Make sure you have a pair of sunglasses handy when wearing contacts: contact lenses do not offer sufficient protection against UV radiation because they only cover a portion of the eye. That's why contact lens wearers should always have a good pair of sunglasses featuring UVA and UVB protection with them.
5. Make sure you relax your eyes regularly over the course of the day. The 20-20-20 rule can help: ideally, you should look at an object that's 20 feet away for 20 seconds every 20 minutes without focusing.