ZEISS Sports Lenses provide the optimum optical correction for all curved frames - and makes aberrations a thing of the past.
Whether for designer frames, highly fashionable sunglasses or sports eyewear – wrapped prescription lenses are definitely the latest trend.
This confronts the optician with a special challenge: when frames of this type are glazed with traditional lenses, aberrations result for the user during wear.
The optimum solution
ZEISS Sports Lenses provide optimum optical correction for all wrapped frames - and it makes aberrations a thing of the past.
- Lightweight plastic lens for glazing highly curved frames (high bow angle)
- Individual optimization for optimum vision during wear
- High quality coating DuraVision® Platinum available
- Available as single vision and as progressive lens
- Maximum diversity: same coatings possible as for ZEISS Single Vision Sph 1.5 / 1.6
- ZEISS Single Vision Individual Sport is also available in photochromic and polarized versions
- ZEISS Cosmetic Edge Technology reduces the edge thickness in minus lenses by up to 30% in high prescription lenses
- Choice of frames: there's a fit for every frame thanks to very large lens diameters, variable decentration and flexible base curve selection.
- Excellent peripheral vision due to a fully-compensated optic design.
- Tailored lens designs from single vision to progressives, with great compensation for aberrations caused by lens tilt.
- Shaped to keep light and elements from entering the eye at all angles.
ZEISS is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of spectacle lenses, and is committed to delivering maximum precision and comfort. ZEISS designs and produces lenses, instruments and measurement systems, as well as retail concepts and technology services that continue to raise the bar in vision care.