Your tool for intelligent ordering
The technology used to produce modern, individualized ZEISS lenses is highly complex. But thanks to the VISUSTORE® online ordering system by ZEISS, ordering them couldn’t be easier. It takes just 30 seconds to place an order thanks to a guided workflow, with 24/7 access and error-free navigation.
How can you benefit from VISUSTORE?
needed to select your lens from thousands of options, and order it.
trust – as all your orders are validated in real-time and can be quickly produced.
of eye care professionals confirm that VISUSTORE is easy to use.
central platform where you can view all your order information.
Times are changing – there is increased pressure from patients.
The eye care industry is facing more technological developments, leading to more demanding patients who want the latest technology. They want to visit modern eyecare practices which stand out from the crowd and provide accurate diagnostics with precise consultation devices. In a nutshell, they want time-saving and convenient processes. For a business this means having a streamlined workflow, as well as advanced practice technology.
Technology in modern lenses.
Modern eyeglass lenses are a miracle of technology. There are many ways of customizing them exactly to the needs of the patient. This is all enabled by
countless numbers of lens types and order parameters. ZEISS VISUSTORE is an essential element of a successful business. Make sure you don’t miss a thing when ordering through this online platform.
VISUSTORE® online ordering platform Ordering ZEISS lenses couldn’t be easier.
- Enhance your patient’s lens performance
- Be able to spend more time with your patients.
- Increase efficiency – minimize the risk of making mistakes
- Concentrate on your patient’s needs instead of handling a complex ordering process
Everything important at a glance.
- Get all the important information you need about your orders. These include the contents of your shopping cart, news items and your ZEISS team contact information.
- All other pages are clearly named and structured. Here you will find exactly what you are looking for.
- Navigate effortlessly thanks to self-explanatory buttons. Click on the small icons, and they will take you to the required action.
The modern way to order and follow up on lenses.
- Search for existing orders, and edit any saved jobs from any computer – all information is saved to your login credentials.
- Place your orders online – regardless of your platform and browser.
Practical input aids.
- Profit from quick and flexible lens filter and search.
- Automatic filter functions are a major time-saving factor. Place your order in just 30 seconds.
- Save time overall: The quick and easy order process leaves you with more face-to-face time to spend with your patients. You can use this time to get to know your patient base, understand their needs better, and build trust.
Personalization at your fingertips.
- With this function you are guaranteed to find the correct progression length according to the lens type and chosen frame.
- Check the progression zone and correct it on the screen for lenses with a variable progression length.
- Frames can be selected from a frame database with more than 10,000 frames.
- Alternatively, you can connect one of more than 40 approved form tracer types to VISUSTORE.
- VISUSTORE allows for tablet activation of the tracer that is in use.
- Adapt the rimless lens shape directly on your screen to tailor it exactly to the needs of your patient.
VISUSTORE is very flexible. Perfectly matching your needs.
- The ordering tool enables accurate, real-time lens diameter and thickness calculation with comparison functionality.
- The 1:1 tablet display allows visual control. Use it to check whether the frame shape, centration points, drill holes and other parameters are in the exact right position.
- Additionally, it provides an impressive 3D view of the lenses, with the option to rotate them in any direction. Both you and your patients will truly enjoy this feature. Use it to compare shapes and thicknesses of different lenses or to present the lenses to your patients.
Patient satisfaction with ZEISS VISUSTORE.
of eye care professionals are very happy or happy with VISUSTORE 1
of eye care professionals confirm that VISUSTORE is easy to use 1
confirm that data exchange with their instruments is easy 1
of the eye care professionals would recommend VISUSTORE to colleagues or friends 1
VISUSTORE Patient Survey with 350 customers in Europe, September 2019