For a limited time, we are offering FREE e-copies of the NEW Excellent Perimetry book.
This e-book is intended to serve as an introduction to clinical automated perimetry and particularly visual field testing using the Humphrey perimeter.
Compared to the 4th edition, the 5th edition has 60% more content. What’s new in the Fifth Edition:
- Expanded material on perimetry basic principles
- Even more practical recommendations for using perimetry in glaucoma management
- Argumentation for more frequent visual field testing in glaucoma patients
- Latest perimetry guidance including SITA Faster
- Updated suggestions for patient education
- A new chapter on using software analysis to facilitate clinical decisions based on a combination of various test and observation data
- More than twice as many citations as the 4th edition
Unable to load form.
Offer valid for Canadian residents only.